Exterior Painting Services
Our Preparation Process
• We Powerwash the Exterior
(removes loose and peeling paint, mold and mildew, dust and pollen) A full day of drying will be needed before painting.
• All Cracks and holes will be filled and sanded
• Any Paint that is peeling will be scraped by hand with scraping tools
• New wood will be primered first
• Plants, Shrubs and small trees will be covered to avoid getting painted
• Windows and doors are covered with plastic and tape for protection
Choose the type of Paint you want
• Flat – A durable paint with a flat, non-glossy matte finish with excellent hiding capability
• Low Lustre – An exceptionally durable, low lustre paint with very good hiding capability and superb color retention.
• Soft/Medium Gloss – Exceptionally durable, soft gloss paint with good hiding capability and color retention.
• High Gloss – A protective finish that provides a smooth, high gloss sheen. High gloss exhibits excellent leveling and moderate hiding capability.
• Deck & Siding Stains – Durable and protective stains that seal wooden decks and shingles. Stains are available in clear or transparent finishes and are also available in a variety of colors.
• Solid or Semi – Solid stains are used to mask the grain and color of the wood without changing the texture.
When The Job Is Done
• All protective exterior painting materials and tape is removed
• Exterior windows are cleaned
• We make sure that any painted windows and doors open and close
• Walk through project with the homeowner
Protecting your home from the elements with professional exterior painting is an investment, not an expense.
Free Estimates (210) 998-3480
San Antonio Painting Services is a Division of San Antonio General Contractors
SAN ANTONIO CONTRACTORS
LICENSED & INSURED